Monday, April 22, 2013

Snapsort Easily Compares and Contrasts Digital Cameras

I've been on the hunt for a new camera. I would like to upgrade my current point-and-shoot to an enthusiast compact. Right now, two cameras are in my sights: the Panasonic LX5 and LX7. As I've found, comparing these two cameras can be tricky. Lining up lists of specifications is tedious and hard to view as a big picture. In my web travels, however, I have come across a site that makes comparing cameras less problematic. It's called Snapsort. This site lets users compare two cameras by pointing out the major pros of each, comparing specifications, and comparing both cameras to similar cameras in their category. The specifications on the Snapsort website are supplemented by helpful explanations of dynamic range, ISO, and other photography terms. For those who have no idea which cameras might be possibilities, the recommend feature finds cameras based on the features and prices selected.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!