Friday, July 15, 2011

My Googlin' Day


I use Google's products and services a lot, and was inspired by this post on Technologizer. So, just for kicks, I decided to keep track of all the Google services I used in one day, today.

  1. Browsed the web with Google's internet browser, Chrome
  2. Checked and sent e-mail via G-mail.
  3. Checked updates from my favorite websites and blogs via Google Reader
  4. Did a Google web search.
  5. Checked the stats on TechnoGadget, a Blogger-powered blog.

So, there it is, folks. I use Google products a lot. I am not really too concerned about Google being an "evil monopoly," because I use plenty of non-Google substitutes to do the aforementioned things. I think many people do use many non-Google products, too. How much do you use Google's products? Do you think Google could be or is a monopoly?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!